Em-trak B300 AIS transponder
The em-trak B300 is a small, ruggedized AIS Class B that is ideal for small commercial and leisure boats of any size looking for a robust and reliable AIS Class B that seamlessly connects to any MFD, display system or APP.
- Additional information
The B300 may be small in size but is powered by a sophisticated AIS transceiver engine with HF-AIS technology that empowers it with superior performance: this means you see more targets and information at greater range with greater consistency and reliability.
The B300 is ruggedized and completely water and weather proof with the lowest power consumption of any AIS Class B in the market. The internal high-performance GPS with advanced redundancy is complemented by a unique internal GPS antenna which means that in certain installations no external GPS antenna is needed.
If you are looking for a tough AIS transceiver that will keep you safe, is compatible with all your navigation applications, has the lowest power consumption and the best performance, then the B300 is the ideal choice for you.
- Processes all AIS transmission and message types.
- Globally certified AIS Class B (2W SOTDMA) – FCC, EU-MED, USCG, Industry Canada and more.
- HF-AIS core technology for enhanced performance and better AIS data.
- Market leading ultra-low power consumption.
- Ruggedized – water (IPx6 & x7), weather, vibration, shock proof with enhanced radio interference protection.
- Integrated high performance GPS receiver and antenna – external antenna is optional.
- Dual NMEA0183 & NMEA2000 intelligent MFD / display system / APP connectivity.
- Silent mode – transmit function disabled but unit continues to receive.
Sisseehitatud GPS antenn, Klass B, NMEA0183, NMEA2000, USB, Väljundvõimsus 2W