Raymarine roolipiloot EV-100
EV-100 Wheel Sail is designed for sailboats with pedestal-mounted wheel steering. The Wheel Drive is easy to install, fits most types of wheels with a clean fully enclosed design and a robust clutch engagement mechanism. It’s Smart Rudder SenseTMenabled so a rudder reference transducer is not required.
Advanced aerospace guidance technology gives the EV-100 a new level of autopilot accuracy!
Raymarine combines its autopilot expertise with aerospace guidance technology to eliminate the need for a setup compass swing or calibration and the EV-100 doesn’t need to be adjusted to the boat in which it is installed. This innovative breakthrough in autopilot intelligence uses Evolution AiTM control algorithms that give these autopilots the ability to perceive their environment and instantly calculate and evolve steering commands for maximum performance. This results in precise course-keeping regardless of vessel speed or sea conditions.
The p70 control head is designed for sailboats and it’s powered by Raymarine’s LightHouse user interface that organizes all options into simple menu structures. With Evolution’s quick setup, you’ll be up and running in minutes. The p70s offers one- and 10-degree course change push buttons for ease of use. Users should know that a multifunction display must be running Raymarine’s LightHouse II software and that some autopilot functionality may not be available if your system doesn’t include a dedicated autopilot control head.
- EV Sensor core: The heart of the evolution system is the ultra-compact EV Sensor core, a nine-axis heading sensor and full Function course computer that monitors pitch, yaw, roll and heading.
- Compact Size: Because it’s about the same size as a typical marine GPS sensor, the EV sensor core can be bracket- or flush-mounted horizontally. It’s IPX6 water-resistant so the sensor can be installed above or below deck.
- SeaTalkng cabling: This convenient feature provides a single power and data connection to the SeaTalkng bus and the Actuator Control Unit (ACU) that attaches to the same bus to provide power and signal to a Raymarine hydraulic or mechanical autopilot system.
- AutomagicTM: No lengthy calibration procedures or compass calibration are required to set up. This is true plug and play installation.
- Super Accurate: Delivers accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions.
- Automatically Adjusts: Auto compensation for on board magnetic fields and reliable heading accuracy in northern and southern extremes.
- Plays Well With Others: Fast, reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay and heading modes on Raymarine aSeries, cSeries, eSeries or gS Series multifunction displays.
- Warranty: Three years (with product registration)
What’s in the box:
- EV1 Sensor
- ACU-100 Autopilot Control Unit
- Wheel drive unit
- p70s Control head
- Necessary cables for system connectivity
- Boat Type: Sailboats, with pedestal mounted wheel steering
- Boat Displacement: Up to 16,000 lbs.
- Drive Type: Wheel drive
- Controls: p70s Control Head
- Draw: EV1 30mA; ACU-100 300mA-7A; Control head 134mA
- Data Interface: SeaTalkng, NMEA2000
- Diameter: 5 1/2”
- Depth including mounting enclosure: 1 1/3”
- Depth including wall bracket: 3 3/4”
- Weight: .64 lbs.
- Nominal supply voltage: 12 V (powered by SeaTalkng system)
- Operating voltage range: 8 V to 15.6 V DC
- Power consumption (taken from SeaTalkng system): 30mA
- SeaTalkng LEN (Load Equivalency Number): 1
- Sensors: Three-axis accelerometer; Three-axis digital compass; 3-axis gyro digital angular rate sensor
- Data connections: SeaTalkng
- Operating temperature: -4˚F to +131˚
- Storage temperature: -22 ˚F to + 158˚F
- Relative humidity: max 93%
- Waterproof rating: IPX6
- EMC Compliance: Europe 2004/108/EC; Australia and New Zealand