- Additional information
Ultra Compact Body, Flexible Installation
The IC-M330/G has a palm-sized compact body (W×H×D; 156.5 × 66.5 × 110.1 mm). The radio can be installed in limited space.
New Speaker Delivers Dynamic, Clear Audio
A new speaker design delivers dynamic and clear sound over a wide bass and treble range. The IC-M330/G provides a distortion-free clear audio even at full volume.
Built-in Class D DSC
The radio monitors CH 70 continuously, even while you are receiving another channel. DSC functions include: distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report, polling request and DSC test calls.
Class Leading Receiver Performance
The radio provides reliable communication in RF busy environment like a marina. (Selectivity and IMD: more than 70 dB)
Intuitive Operation with Icom Marine User Interface
A combination of the directional keypad and soft keys provides simple, smooth operation. Most used functions are assigned to soft keys for quick one push function access.
Made in Japan Quality and Reliability
All Icom products are tested to pass rigorous in-house tests as well as environmental tests at the Wakayama Icom plant before shipping. Our world-leading products and quality is tradition.
- IPX7 submersible (1 m depth of water for 30 minutes)
- AquaQuake™ prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker
- Common NMEA interface for external GPS/NAV connection
- MA-500TR Class B AIS transponder compatible
- Tag scan and favorite channel functions
- Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring CH16 and/or call channel
- Priority scan function
- Display and keypad backlighting
- External speaker connection
- Weather channel with weather alert
- Supplied hand microphone, HM-235B/W, with channel up/down keys and a CH16/Call channel key
- 3-digit or 4-digit channel display selectable
- HM-235B/W hand microphone
- DC power cable
- Mounting bracket kit
Distress nupp, NMEA0183