Trudesign läbiviik 1″
Designed and made in New Zealand, the Skin Fitting body and nut are moulded from a glass-reinforced nylon composite. High strength, high-modulus glass fibres provide dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness and dimensional stability. These properties allow a significant weight reduction over metallic fittings. TruDesign Skin Fittings eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings.
TruDesign Skin Fittings are certified by the International Marine Certification Institute (IMCI) & Bureau Veritas to meet; ISO 9093-2 Small craft — Seacocks and through-hull fittings — Part 2: Non-metallic
When used in below waterline applications, a Ball Valve should be directly connected for safety and compliance to relevant marine standards.
- Manufactured from a glass-reinforced nylon composite – High strength and light weight
- Compatible with all hull types – Can be used on aluminium, steel, wood or GRP hulls
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis – Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant – Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints
- UV resistant – Will not degrade or discolour with ultraviolet light from the sun
- High quality surface finish – Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- Paintable – Can be painted with all types of antifouling